Friday, January 28, 2011

CHLOE YOU'RE OUT!!!



My pretty princess is now 4 1/2 months old. She is so much fun!!! She is now responding when you talk to her. She also started to giggle and scream. She is just so precious and I CAN'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF HER!!! She is the last person I see before I sleep and the first when I wake up in the morning. I call her my little leech because she wants to be next to me at all times. All she want is MOMMY (hahaha..lol.) I must admit, I am having so much fun dressing her up. Sometimes when I dress her up, she gets cranky but I do it anyway (shame on me!). I figured when she's old enough to choose her own style of clothing, I won't have a say. So, I'm taking advantage now!!! LOL

Ryan is doing well.  He loves being a big brother.  I expected that he would be a little jealous with all the attention Chloe is getting but that is not the case. 

Having a baby really changes a lot.  So much more to do.  I was already quiet busy before but more so now - everything is doubled, but I'm happy and very thankful of God's precious blessings to me.  God is really good!!!

Sadly, I've been back to work since second week of December 2010.  As much as I wanted to stay home, work demanded that I return.  It was quiet an adjustment at first but in no time I was on a roll again juggling 10+ tasks at the same time.  I've always known that I need to keep myself busy at all times but not until recently did I realize that I am hook to "fast-pace" environment.  If I'm not busy, I feel lost, so unproductive, weak, lazy, low energy and etc... I guess my body is so used to being active.  We'll see how long it will be like this.  I know as our body age, it will start to slow down.  But for now I'm really on a roll like the energizer bunny :)

Many plans are ahead of us but only God knows which ones will follow through.  My theme for this year is I WILL DO MY PART SO GOD CAN DO HIS.

3 comments:

Joe Ginty said...

Chloe is such a cutie!

Jane said...

Awww, what a cutie talaga!

lenpatts said...

she's so much fun na talaga. I love her giggles and squeals :)