How is everybody?
Sorry I've been so busy lately. Working around 9 or more hours a day. Just stopping by to say hello and belated happy mothers day to all my sister inlaws.
Our LA trip was great. Although it was very hot in LA I really enjoyed being away from home and work. Asuza conference was very successful. So many saints of God attended. We had such a blast at Universal Studios and Disneyland, specially Ryan.
I think summer is here. I feel like I'm in Pinas. I can't think straight right now from the heat, so bare with me with all my nonsense.
We had a really nice Mother's day service. The kids' presentation was very cute, specially my Ryan. All the kids greeted and thanked their mothers, while my Ryan said "I LOVE MY MOMMY" several times. I was so touched that my tears started to flow (I had to hold it back). I'm very blessed to have Ryan in my life. He is such a big boy now - I can hardly believe it. Like what Pastor preached "mothers are rewarded by the moments and memories spent with their children", my reward was today . Motherhood changed my life, not for the worst but for the the better. I will never trade my life with my Ryan for anything in this world (forgive me for being so emotional)
Like what I said, it's really hot here, so we bought a portable swimming pool. We went swimming today for just a little bit because the water was so cold. Hopefully tomorrow the water will be warmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment