Tuesday, July 10, 2012

IT’S SUMMER AGAIN…

I must confess, summer is my favorite season of the year. Although I like winter time for all the holiday gatherings it brings, I would still prefer summer. Summer is where the fun begin… and lest not forget, swimming, camping, road trips, flip-flops, sunglasses and many more. For me, there’s so much more one can do than any other season. Plus, I am a “sun-functioning” individual (I think!). Ha! Ha! Ha! Maybe I have SAD (seasonal affected disorder)? Who knows, only time will tell or maybe my behavior during winter season will – LOL.

Although I’m pretty busy with work, I think we’ve had a good summer so far. The kids are growing fast and loving every second of it. Summer is not over yet, so all the adventures await us all… 

Looking forward for our family trip next week.  Only a couple of days and we are off for good time under the sun.

Hope you all have a wonderful summer. Safe travels.

Latest pictures with my cuties...

  

No comments: