Friday, April 06, 2012

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases
His mercies never have come to an end
They are new every morning, new every morning
Great is Thy faithfulness O Lord
Great is Thy faithfulness

I grew up singing this song. This is one of my favorite song.

Recently, we made decisions that we relied on God’s blessings to pull us through. Last week, the Lord gave His blessings and granted me what I have worked so hard for for years. I am in awe of His goodness, faithfulness and mercy upon my life. I can never thank Him enough for all that He has done. I have said this before, and will continue to say it, “God is always on time.” His steadfast love never ceases. His mercies never have come to an end. They are new every morning, new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness O Lord. Great is thy faithfulness!

MY GOD IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL TO ME. I am so overwhelmed of His love for me. At this very moment, I am in tears because I cannot find enough words to utter unto Him for what He has done for me.  Not just now, but from the very beginning... at the cross where He shed His blood for me.

LORD I AM IN AWE OF YOU LORD.  In the bad times, in the good times, I WILL ALWAYS PRAISE AND LIFT UP YOU UP.  IN EVERYTHING I GIVE YOU THANKS... 

1 comment:

Jane said...

God is never late nor early, but He is on time. So glad to hear that God made a wonderful things in your life Len. He is indeed so good and faithful to those who trust and love Him.
Are you sure you don't want to go with us in L and P..lol
just in case you change your mind, just call me hahaha..