Summer means no school for the kids. No school means a full house - 4 kids, 2 dogs, plus the double-the-trouble-tag-team, Jay & I. There are no dull moments when you have a full house. There’s always something to do or someone hungry or even being a referee when the kids are getting in each other’s nerves. I grew up in a big family household, so I actually really enjoy having a full house because it takes me back to my childhood days. I have so much wonderful memories growing up. For that, I am thankful for my amazing parents and siblings. They really played a big part in my life and helped me became who I am today.
My dad celebrated his 85th birthday a couple of weeks ago. Though his body is deteriorating, in my eyes he’s still the same man as when I was 8 years old. A very energetic, hardworker, kind and loving father. When my brother and I were little, we use to sit on his lap after his long day of work and he would tell us stories. I really miss those days and I often go back to those very moments. It’s true that the table do turn the other direction. When we were little, he use to give us kisses all the time on the forehead, now, it’s us that does that to him. My dad is like no other, and I love him like no other. He holds a special place in my heart. I pray that the Lord will continue to bless him with good health.
As of today, I submitted my vacation request for the grand reunion in Bohol, Philippines. This is one of the most awaited event for the PATTS clan. Everything has been arranged and we have our tickets. We are set and ready to go. I can’t wait!!!
Below are some June pictures of the kids…
| ice cream |
| chloe and willy |
| the early birds |
| energized and ready to play all day |
| dodge ball in my living room |
| we scream for more ice cream |
| my little man |
| one can never have too much ice cream... lol |
| boys in suit |
| go ahead make my day |
| ready for church |
| cousins |
2 comments:
Wow Len, you look like you're having a great summer! sarap ng ice cream :) Can't wait to go back home on December too. Did you book your ticket to Bohol as well?
We're making the best of the summer ate jean :) ice cream seem to be a very best excuse to leave the house and relax.
No, we haven't book our bohol ticket yet but I'll start looking...
Post a Comment