Thursday, August 04, 2011

July is MY month

The month of July is really special to me. It’s the month of my birth. When I was a little girl I could hardly wait for the 11th day to come. 11th day means gifts, lots of food, feeling spoiled and I can basically get away with anything on this day. This is the day that my loved ones become my slaves – LOL. But this year’s 11th day of July was a little different. I wasn’t excited or looking forward to it, but rather I was feeling very nostalgic. I felt as if time just passed me by. Everything happened so fast - BOOM!!! I woke up and I’m ** years old - LOL. If there was a way to stop time, I probably did everything I could to do so. I have so much things I want to do and accomplish at the same time, so many places I want to visit and check-off from my “to go” list. Even though I have not accomplished all the things I wanted to and have not gone to all the places I want to go to, I am blessed beyond measures. As a mother, my children are my trophies. As a wife, my husband is my confidant. As a Christian woman, Jesus is my source. From my children, to my husband, to our tomorrow... the list goes on… When a person have these, there is no doubt that God has and is so good. I am thankful for His love and mercy towards me. I AM COUNTING MY BLESSINGS AND NAMING THEM ONE BY ONE. I really disagree when people say “God is still good” because God never cease to be good. I don’t believe that there’s even a second that God stopped being good. So I say, GOD IS ALWAYS good!!!

July also means summer vacation for Ryan. Although we can’t really go anywhere because of our planned trip to the Philippines this December, we manage to have lots of fun using the most affordable method – STAYcation. We became local tourists. We went to a lot of tourist attractions within our vicinity. From county fairs, to train museums, to factory tours, to boutique shops, to vineyards & wine country, to aquariums, to parks & recreations, to the coast and etc… we even toured San Francisco and I grew up here and work here five days a week! Come to think of it, people pay a lot of money just to tour San Francisco. This city is beautiful and very unique in its own way.

Now, it’s August and summer is almost over. Nevertheless, we made the best of our summer. It’s not over yet, so our summer adventures continue…

P.S. – Chloe is starting to walk. Yikes!!!

Ready to have fun!
Smiles...
Exploring the coast with some BPC saints.  Notice, no kids...hehehe
Jelly Belly Tour
At the coast
Having dinner

She loves me
We're set
The bangets...
Train museum
San Francisco
with my lover - lol
hello
Rock stars


No comments: