Monday, February 13, 2012

I CANNOT OUT__ GOD

When people ask me about my age, I could never give them an instantaneous answer. I have to pause and think/count for a minute. Although I’m young compared to other people around me, I feel so much older than my age. I think that’s because my adult life started early. I really don’t have any regrets because I am blessed beyond measures but lately when someone asked for my age, it got me thinking about where I’ve been and what I’ve been through. I am amazed and quite frankly (not trying to be arrogant), I’m proud of myself and very thankful! 

It was year 2001 when I married hubby that I officially leapt into adulthood. I have a very strategic personally. I tend to plan a lot and always look at every perspective – I don’t know why, but that’s just how I am. So in 2001, I knew what I was going into. I knew that it will not be an easy road ahead but I was very determined! I was determined to stand-up and make the best of everything. I kept telling myself that I just need to put my eyes on my goals. Surely, if my Mighty God is my source, my strength, my refuge, my blesser, my strong tower, the center of all my plans, there’s nothing I cannot accomplish. Well, my plans didn’t go exactly as I expected because I received more, above and beyond what I planned for. I can never OUTGIVE God. There are blessings that I received that never even crossed my mind. I cannot OUTDO God. I had plans that would have made my life very chaotic but because of His love for me, He rejected them. I can never OUTLOVE God. His plans are perfect. His thoughts are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8). I can never OUTTHINK God.

In everything He has a purpose. I am very thankful that He is in my life. I serve a great great God that none can fathom!

2 comments:

jeremy said...

hanga ako sa you len. You are excellent in everything that you put your hands into, even how you tell your stories on your blog.. :-)
always enjoy them everytime...

keep up the good work. proud of you!

jeremy said...

"reading"